Delta Children Space Adventures Rocket Ship Wood Toddler Bed, Greenguard Gold Certified boys bed beds for kids kinderwagen
Blast off into dreamland with the Space Adventures Rocket Ship Wood Toddler Bed by Delta Children. Designed in the likeness of a spaceship with solar system graphics on the headboard and footboard, this toddler bed invites space exploration into your little astronaut’s sleep space. Its strong and sturdy wood construction is built to last while the attached guardrails enable a safe and smooth transition to a big-kid bed. It’s also perfectly sized to enable easy access in and out of the bed, helping growing children gain a sense of independence. With its galactic style that encourages make-believe Mars missions and moon landings, this toddler bed makes any bedroom from ordinary to out of this world. Pair it with other items in Delta Children’s Space Adventures collection for a stellar galaxy-themed bedroom. Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality cribs affordable for all families. Today, we’re the largest family-owned company in the juvenile products industry and trusted by millions of families worldwide. We design and manufacture a wide range of furniture products for the early childhood years and beyond, providing children with safe places to sleep, play, and explore.
Delta Children Delta Children Space Adventure Kids Wood Toddler Beds, Toddler Bed, Blue:
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Ages 15 months+ Holds up to 50 lbs.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Strong and sturdy wood frame
- EASIER TRANSITION TO TODDLER BED: Features 2 attached guardrails Keeps kids safe, while allowing easy access in and out of the bed on their own
- VIBRANT GRAPHICS: Features a dynamic and fun, spaceship and galaxy theme
- EXTREMELY SAFE: This bed is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC and ASTM
- MATTRESS SIZE: Uses a standard crib mattress. Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions: 34.6″ W x 53.5″ D x 30.78″ H. Assembly required